SS ST. LOUIS PASSENGERS:
HERBERT KARLINER, LIESL LOEB, COL. PHIL FREUND, U.S. ARMY (Retired)
ROBERT KRAKOW, PLAYWRIGHT/DOCUMENTARIAN
HOWARD AND PAMELA KAYE, THE NATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR JEWISH CONTINUITY, INC.
Jon And Bonnie (Sparaga) Kaye, The National Foundation For Jewish Continuity, Inc. board members
Arlene Herson, national chair of the Legacy of Light Society of the United States Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
Nancy and Barry Dershaw, Next Generations
Rabbi Barry J. Konovitch, event chairman for the 50th Anniversary Of The SS St. Louis Voyage
Betty Heisler Samuels, Historian And Author: “The Last Minyan To Leave Havana”
Rabbi Yossi Denburg
Dr. Irvin And Katherine Fleishman
Guy Fronstin, Esq.
Chuck Gaspari, Esq.
Ruth Ann Kalish
Gary Lesser, Esq.
DISTINGUISHED GUESTS, SPEAKERS & PRESENTERS TO INCLUDE*:
· SS St. Louis Passengers: Herbert Karliner, Liesl Loeb, and Col. Phil Freund (U.S. Army Retired) and many more surviving survivors assembled from around the world will share stories about that fateful voyage and the impact of the American refusal on the global Jewish population and the world.
· Rev. Rosemary Schindler, Relative of Oskar Schindler and Trustee of the Oskar Schindler Family Archives
· Richard Hunt, Director for The U.S. Center for Legislative Archives (National Archives)
· Scott Miller, Director of Curatorial Affairs of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
· Ofer Bavly, Consul General of the State of Israel
· Klaus H. D. Ranner, Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany representing his country and the Jewish Museum of Berlin
· Aaron Bernstein, Southern Director for the American Society for Yad Vashem
· The Honorable Ron Klein, United States Congressman-Florida and a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, who will receive the Passengers Appreciation Award for his efforts in authoring and spearheading the passage of the Florida State Holocaust Education Act that mandated the teaching of the lessons of the Holocaust in all of the state’s public schools.
· Robert Krakow, Playwright/Documentarian and Trustee for the U.S. Senate Resolution 111
· Howard Kaye, President, The National Foundation For Jewish Continuity, Inc.
Jewish Museum of Berlin
The National Foundation For Jewish Continuity, Inc.