Join & Participate
BECOME Part of World History & CONNECT To Your Heritage
To Commemorate The 70th Anniversary of The SS. St. Louis Voyage with The Surviving Passengers
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum PowerPoint on the SS St. Louis Voyage
Meet and Dine with Passengers & Dignitaries
See Debut of Original Play by Robert Krakow “The Trial of Franklin D. Roosevelt”
Witness Passenger Signing & Presentation of U.S. Senate Resolution 111
Participate In Menorah Lighting Ceremony & Beachfront Commemoration
- Historic ceremonial passenger signing of U.S. Senate Resolution 111 acknowledging the U.S. government’s watershed decision that changed the world forever.
- Presentation of the signed document to director of the U.S. National Archives “Legislative Treasures Vault”, which houses the most significant original documents of Congress for preservation and public display.
- Presentation of signed U.S. Senate Resolution 111 documents to the United States National Archives “Legislative Treasures Vault”, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.; State of Israel; Yad Vashem; Jewish Museum of Berlin and Oskar Schindler Family Archives [Schindler’s List], and other prominent world institutions.
- for preservation and display around the world.
- Remarks by Rev. Rosemary Schindler, relative of Oskar Schindler (Schindler’s List), will be accepting a passenger-signed United States Senate Resolution 111 for inclusion in the Oskar Schindler Family Archives.
- Presentation of the Passengers’ Appreciation Award to The Honorable Ron Klein, U.S. Congressman-Florida, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, will be honored for his efforts in authoring and spearheading the passage of the Florida State Holocaust Education Act that mandated the teaching of the lessons of the Holocaust in all of the state’s public schools.
- Debut of the original play “The Trial of Franklin D. Roosevelt” for which the audience will serve as the jury. The play is written by distinguished playwright/Documentarian Robert Krakow, who serves as the Trustee for St. Louis passenger-signed United States Senate Resolution 111, and Vice President of The National Foundation for Jewish Continuity.
- And participate in a special Hanukkah Menorah Lighting with the SS St. Louis passengers, dignitaries, and fellow attendees followed by a concluding beachfront dedication ceremony.